The 7th edition of Bernie O’Sullivan’s Estate & Business Succession Planning has just been released.
The book is recommended by universities and professional bodies across Australia including Deakin University, The College of Law, and Kaplan.
At a cost of only $220 it is great value to help individuals, families and business owners get started in their succession planning.
Key features include:
- easy to follow case studies, strategies and diagrams
- discusses pitfalls to be aware of and troubleshooting techniques
- provides a thorough overview of succession planning laws in every jurisdiction
- covers all succession planning topics, including:
- wills and powers of attorney
- testamentary trusts
- blended families
- protecting vulnerable beneficiaries
- claims against estates
- superannuation and superannuation death benefits
- family trusts
- international estate planning
- tax consequences of death
- family law and death
- business succession planning
- charitable trusts
- special disability trusts
- aged care
To order a copy click here
© Bernie O’Sullivan Lawyers